In this installment of Horror on the Orient Express, a new scenario begins: “Les Fleurs du Mal.” The investigators find themselves in Paris with a whole mess of leads to chase down, and there’s only one place to begin: the Bibliothèque Nationale, one of the greatest libraries in the world.
Unfortunately, even the greatest library in the world won’t give up its secrets if you can’t succeed at a goddamned Library Use check.
How many days are the investigators stuck in the library? How many times can we fit the word “fuck” into a single game? Will my cat ever stop sticking her ass in Sarah’s face?
Find out in this episode of Roll to Dodge!
- Sarah (@sjhartsfield) as Ms. Elsie Vanguard, linguistics student at the University of London.
- Alexis (AKA “The Centaur”) (lexselzler.com, @LexSelzler) as Professor Lillian Adler, biochemist and University of London faculty member.
- Marisa (marisamohi.com, @GentleMarisa) as Ms. Vivian Vanderbilt, American entertainer and bootlegger.
- Amanda (amandastonebarger.com, @stonebarky) as Ms. Sally Donahue, intrepid cub reporter for The Times.
- Matt (upandtotheleft.com, @bishop186) as Mr. Neil Campbell, veteran of the Great War and comrade-in-arms to Professor Smith’s deceased son.