In this long-awaited fourth episode of Horror on the Orient Express, our heroes opt for the more nearby of the two leads offered to them by their investigations at the Bibliotheque Nationale: Charenton Asylum, where the last known owner of the Sedefkar Simulacrum was sentenced to live out his days.
Hoping for either a lead on the final fate of the mad Count or even a fragment of the Simulacrum itself, the investigators arrive on the snowy grounds of Charenton. But strange things are afoot at the Asylum, where evils both mundane and preternatural stalk the halls of the howling mad…
- Sarah (@sjhartsfield) as Ms. Elsie Vanguard, linguistics student at the University of London.
- Alexis (AKA “The Centaur”) (lexselzler.com, @LexSelzler) as Professor Lillian Adler, biochemist and University of London faculty member.
- Marisa (marisamohi.com, @GentleMarisa) as Ms. Vivian Vanderbilt, American entertainer and bootlegger.
- Amanda (amandastonebarger.com, @stonebarky) as Ms. Sally Donahue, intrepid cub reporter for The Times.
- Matt (upandtotheleft.com, @bishop186) as Mr. Neil Campbell, veteran of the Great War and comrade-in-arms to Professor Smith’s deceased son.