Picking up where last we left off, Old Ronin, Marynia, Amara, and Titus return from the unexpectedly messy egohunting gig with a cortical stack and a freshly decapitated corpse.
There, the rest of Lockdown is introduced, and they quickly find themselves the recipients of a novel new job: a woman, calling herself only “Black Hilda,” needs an escort to the space elevator rooted in Olympus Mons. She offers generous payment for Lockdown’s services.
The reasons for her generosity, however, become evident as the journey to Olympus quickly becomes a life or death affair…
- Sarah (@sjhartsfield) as Marynia, laconic Russian combat specialist.
- Lindsey (@lindsey_noelle) as Amara: Fall evacuee, scavenger, and grump.
- Wyeth (@wyethleslie) as Titus Penington, heavily-armed Titanian hyperelite pretty boy.
- Marisa (marisamohi.com, @GentleMarisa) as Coral Typhoon, Mercurial, Reclaimer, very friendly octopus.
- Amanda (amandastonebarger.com, @stonebarky) as Kendra White, a decidedly odd Lost Generation async.
- Alexis (AKA “The Centaur”) (lexselzler.com, @LexSelzler) as Rhyann Haversham, scumborn synthtaur who ain’t give a shit.